Yodel destroy frame

I risked yodel the other month and I actually had amazing service from them, paid for 48hr delivery was there the next day :eek: . But that is horrendous they should have just delivered the claim forms how could they not expect someone to complain at that.

Bloody hell, that's not good at all. After a couple of incidents with sending bits and bobs I've started taking before and after photos just in case. Ok it's a bit anal but there is little the courrier companies can do to wriggle out of it if you have proof it's their fault.
I had 2 Landcruiser doors delivered once, heard the truck pull up and watched the guy tip the pallet off the back crumpling the frames and smashing both windows. Bastards.

Thing is they're probably agency drivers on minimum wage with a 60 parcel target for each day and really can't be arsed to have anything like a good attitude to their work.......

Out of interest, what did the driver say when he delivered it...and more so, what did you say?!?

I wasn't in but the driver said to my wife "I think the box got a bit damaged at the depot, nothing to do with me but would you like to sign for it as damaged" which she obviously did. I just hope Gerryattrick gets his money back asap.
He refunded me in full immediately by the way and has already put his claim in with Yodel and with my pictures I don't think they can have much argument.

Driver did the right thing then with his advice, if it had been signed for clean, you wouldn't have a leg to stand on. I'd say from my experience in shipping, and I have a lot, accidents happen. There are good and bad people at all companies, and this should be a simple job for them to refund. My advice would be to get on the phone and get someone there to help push your case. I have no experience with Yodel, but I am an expert in logistics, if I may say so, and that's how I make sure any issues I've had get resolved.

I've used Yodel a few times before, but never had trouble, so ignored the negative comments I've seen about them.

Never again.

Back