Steerer Tube Swap Shop - shorter for longer! NO SALES!

I have a 1 1/8" threaded Pace RC35 steerer tube and would like an 1 1/4" threaded if anyone has one available.

I haven't got the forks with me at the moment to measure length so just putting the feelers out.

Many thanks.

Manitou 1,2,3,4 crown

Looking for 1,1/8" X 8.5" or longer threaded manitou 1,2,3,4, efc crown and steer tube. can trade for 1,1/8 X 7.5 manitou 2 steer tube and crown.
Please let me know if any one sees anything out there.
Thanks,
Chris

I´m looking for a RS Mag SL crown, steerer must be 215mm or more, threadless, 1 1/8".

In return I offer a SL crown for RS Mag, 1 1/8", threadless with 175mm.

Thanks.

Need a 1" steerer for a pace rc30 also long 1" steerer that will fit a mag 21 style fork,manitou 1" could be of interest too have 11/8 relating to above models as trades

All 1 1/4 steerer for free for some time ...

All 1 1/4 steerer for free for some time ...

... but you have to take the shipping.

I have so many 1 1/4 Steerer, that I don't know what to do with it :)
Don't want to bring it to metall working place.

So please feel free to ask for a steerer (length overall, threaded?) - I will try to find one (will make a list in the near future).

If you want more than one, we deal something.

Got an XC700 with a threaded 1" 1/8 steerer, 187mm with 48mm thread. Don't really know what I want in exchange, have to rebuild the fork first. Perhaps just a 1" 1/8 threadless, around 210mm, would do...

looking for Mag 21 Sl steerer/crown. (1 1/8")

mine is 7", i need a bare minimum of 7 1/2" in order to fit my syncros stem. a lil bit longer would be great to fit some spacers in there too.

thanks!!

bry

Re:

I have 96 stamped Bomber Z2 (with all three tubes held with bolts on the crown)
220mm from crown race,
1 1/8th steel steerer,
star nut fitted.

Only need 200mm steerer.

al-onestare":1g3i53nn said:
Hiya all.

I have a 1 1/8 unthreaded steerer and crown, just shy of 200mm, for a pair of '97 Z2 Bombers.

I need the same but 220mm or more.

If you have anything then please PM me.

Cheers!

Sounds like your steerer is pressed into the crown? Perhaps we could swap crowns and steerers pending pics?

I have a 170mm judy sl bolted crown and steerer. Need something around 230mm though. Impossible probably I know. But is there any out there?

Back