for Sale Eddy Mercx TT low pro

jamin41275

Retro Newbie
Hi All

I have a restored Eddy Mercx low pro TT bike i want to sell but i cant upload the photos as the files are to big...

Can anyone help please???

Thanks

Ben

Get a photo bucket account,upload pictures ,then the site,will automatically resize them when you put them into here.

Regards

jamin41275":378fy5p6 said:
Hi All

I have a restored Eddy Mercx low pro TT bike i want to sell but i cant upload the photos as the files are to big...

Can anyone help please???

Thanks

Ben

You PC or Mac? should find a share or export option in the photo app, just select medium size jpg that'll do it...

On the older version of photobucket - Share link - Get Link Code - IMG for bulletin boards and forums - full size - copy and paste to here.

Hi all

Please now find below bike details.

Pics to follow.......

For Sale:

Eddy Merckx Low Pro TT Bike (Circa 1980 - 1990)

24“ Size frame

Team Issue bike (Team Unknown)

SLX Tubing

Campagnolo Croce D’Aune Rear Mech
Campagnolo Super Record Pista Cranks 177.5mm
Campagnolo 55tooth Chainring
Campagnolo Super Record Braze on gear Leavers
Campagnolo Seatpin
Campagnolo Delta brake Calipers
Modolo Brake Leavers
Mavic Sealed Bottom Bracket
Reydel GTI saddle
Cinelli stem 10cm
Cinelli Cowhorn Bars 44cm
Zipp 950 Rear Disc - Continental Podium 19mmTubular
Spin “Trispoke” 26” front wheel Tubular - Continental Podium 19mmTubular
Look World Pedals

This Frame has had a professional paint restore and as such the artwork/colors and decals are all original. As you can see the equipment is Majority rare Campagnolo and in excellent condition along with Rare Modolo Plastic brake leavers. Not too mention an original Zipp 950 disc and Spin “TriSpoke” Also details such as a Campagnolo rear mech outer cable make this bike a rare thing of beauty…….!!!

This restore has taken many man hours and not come cheap and as such it is priced at:

£1800

Back