BOTM Dec 2012: FAT Vs Klein Vs Yeti

Status
Not open for further replies.
An apology...

What I find odd, beside some of you are incapable to read ‘humor’, is all the reaction from many souls with thin skin. It is amazing that we cannot respond with the same tone as a lot of the bile some hippocrates spews out.

Next - all this opinion on and about this and that is elite bikes - so what if one have bikes others don’t have, for some reason – is that unfair?.

I have held my neck skin over time - and Sunday night I got enough ... for that I am sorry! With respect to English cooking - I love fish and chips.

PS don’t bother reply to this as you most likely will throw bile in my face – again. And I will not - ever - raise my voice from the shadow of the outcasts again.

Re: An apology...

yeti-man":lazrqy0a said:

I think most people can take a joke (GB cuisine go ahead) and I could tell you were being lighthearted but saying "you all get paid badly and I've got a gold plated pension" is showing off & was never going to go down well.

just to enter another bike and stop that chitchat for a moment

the one and only known (if you have another information, please let me know) rascal in rainforest. and of course it´s no repaint.

large_rascal.jpg

large_rascal2.jpg

it was a black xt chainset added some time ago. fits better!
cheers kay

I agree, these are all fun to look at. I am a Klein geek but who really can't enjoy the incredible looking Shock-A-Billy! I want that!

Shamus":2imx0mr4 said:
I dont get it.. I do love Kleins , Yetis and Fat Chances.
I think they are all important pieces of mtb history.

Why have to argue which one is best brand... Is´t this topic to "vote" which is nicest bike or build on your own opinion.

I would love to own Yeti or Fat Chance one day...

And about carage queens... always same bullshit.
I have retrobikes that I use and some retrobikes that I dont use so much. What is wrong to keep them inside and enjoy how they look.
For me they bring some really nice memories back from those days...

If I really want go for a training ride, I prefer some newer bikes.

Shamus":3pwf1vbi said:
I dont get it.. I do love Kleins , Yetis and Fat Chances.
I think they are all important pieces of mtb history.

Why have to argue which one is best brand... Is´t this topic to "vote" which is nicest bike or build on your own opinion.

It's a special month, sometimes it's good to mix things up a little. This one has certainly sparked some debate. We'll review this at a later date, may or may not run another versus month.

I think such month should be very often ..a forum lives with debates!

Guys don’t make a mountain out of a mole hill!

BotM is just a little competition to have fun and entertainment and nothing more!
Each of us builds the bike for himself and not for others and he who believes to be losers in this game, he doesn't believe in himself and in his own taste.

What we're doing is only enthusiasm and it knows no boundaries, one has it with klein, the other with trek etc...

...and all this whining about cheap or expensive, ride or not ride gets on my wick!

Stop crying now, no matter how shit the weather is, go out there and ride, enjoy the stunning bikes of this month and dream about them :D

Deliberately steered away from this month.... WAAAAAY too prickley

However, John... I think the only flaw in the vs month is just the title

Klein/Yeti/Fat implies equality between them.... VS implies an out an out dog fight, which is why the thread got so bitchy

G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back