anyone else been robbed by homebrewed components?

This is the experience the majority of his customers are now getting, and the excuse of it being custom made is wearing thin. Iirc part of the attraction was that he was significantly cheaper than other companies, but again the old adage of you get what you pay for is ringing true.

The other issue a lot if these guys have is that having been so patient and given benefit of the doubt, a lot are outside of the claim period and may never see their money again.

hi gavinda. nail on the head, i was waiting patiently but at 6 months i started to get the hump. i think there was a point when he was trying to make it right but there has been no word from for 3 months now. a few excuses about illness and machinery problems but he was posting 4x4 jeep off road vidoes on another site when claiming to be ill. as most of the frustrated riders have said if there was a sign from him that he is trying to get it sorted then i am sure that he would be given the chance but to completely ignore everyone is not right. he should have stopped taking orders a long time ago and got up to date with his back log but no still taking money.

i paid with paypal and most of it was from my balance so way of claiming. i just hope by starting this thread it will show up on a google search of HB and make people think before wasting their hard earned. ad

there is already 77 pages about is on an mtbr thread, there is one on weight weenies, ridemonkey and singletrack so this is not just a few unlucky people.

andy didnt buy my ring! i thought it was a hell of a bargain and like i said i had already done 9 months of the waiting for him. oh well.

I've been waiting for over a year now. Dan is updating his facebook acount once and a while. The last one was about 2 weeks ago, where he wrote that orders up to august 1. (this year) will leave with the next batch.

hi jakob. i used to get excited when i saw such comments from him which there has been several but i dont get my hopes up any more. i have sold the crank it was going on now so just want my dosh back. i stand no chance of course. i am pretty sure that an order from 9 months ago to someone in the uk is the last thing on his to do list. i would of course love to eat my own words if he got his back log sorted but i cant see it happening.

Back