BOTM Dec 2012: FAT Vs Klein Vs Yeti

Status
Not open for further replies.
...nice to see a really broad mix of Fats and Kleins but I wanna see some more Yeti's - only 3 so far??

...and if anyone enters a Rainforest or Mardi Gras Adroit or one of those mental looking pink, lilac and green Yo Eddy's they're practically guaranteed my vote :LOL:

nausea":1nmpa3e8 said:
...nice to see a really broad mix of Fats and Kleins but I wanna see some more Yeti's - only 3 so far??

...and if anyone enters a Rainforest or Mardi Gras Adroit or one of those mental looking pink, lilac and green Yo Eddy's they're practically guaranteed my vote :LOL:

YES! Rainforest and Mardi Gras, or Graffiti!
And some Yeti ARC's please in Yellow/Turqoise, my secret love ;) not too much purple/blue things on it please ;)

I have to say there are some Fat's which are really, REALLY nice :shock:

Not sure about everybody else, but i'm holding out for the notorious Gatorfade Pulse before I make up my mind.....

highlandsflyer":3id91fm6 said:
Cool to see another Adept, probably my favorite of all Kleins, as far as a rigid goes.
I was thinking earlier today how few Adepts you see ..the only Klein I've ever fancied. Lovely!

I said from the start of this topic that it was gonna go all wrong and i was right. Whichever bike wins will cause an up roar for the losers.

I await a new topic being opened scourning the winning bike manufacturer.

LoL

thanks andy

I dont get it.. I do love Kleins , Yetis and Fat Chances.
I think they are all important pieces of mtb history.

Why have to argue which one is best brand... Is´t this topic to "vote" which is nicest bike or build on your own opinion.

I would love to own Yeti or Fat Chance one day...

And about carage queens... always same bullshit.
I have retrobikes that I use and some retrobikes that I dont use so much. What is wrong to keep them inside and enjoy how they look.
For me they bring some really nice memories back from those days...

If I really want go for a training ride, I prefer some newer bikes.

It's strange to see how people seems to have the need to "defend" their choices, after all it's just bikes why we're here on this forum.....

Just enjoy them your way ;)

I'll be interested to see which brand gets the most votes.

Yours,
A mediocre paid brit x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back