More anti cycling bile.

tintin40":u83m8xrr said:
N/B":u83m8xrr said:
tintin40":u83m8xrr said:
Hate London, black cabs, tourists, public transport, dirty air, rubbish and that's just a few.
and the cyclists in London are a nightmare and so are the pedestrians who are blind.
This why i don't ride in the winter as well as i'ts bloody cold and i don't have winter cycle clothing.
Don't know much about cyclist in the rest of the country.
I don't think you know much about cyclists in London either. Some of us actually ride around that city with two working brakes, no headphones on and our wits about us :) And, unless capable of flight, every cyclist becomes a pedestrian on a daily basis.
One more thing; 'Winter cycle clothing' is pretty much the same as summer cycle clothing. Just wear more of it, and perhaps accessorise with a decently-fitting jacket or fleece.

And you can f**k off to California.

I am really surprised the mods have not picked up on this.

Probably the most offensive comment I have seen on here.

I was in the car the other day with my Sister and Mother (you can imagine what that was like :shock: )
The subject of cyclists not obeying signals came up when we we sitting at the traffic lights and a cyclist breezed through and slowly i might add crossed over the junction.Mum and Sis were both very vocal on the wrongs of this.
I tried to explain that well as long as nothings coming its not really doing any harm :? but this was shouted down "They're road users blag blag blag"
I tried to explain that the cyclist when starting from a stop has a tendency to wobble a bit and i know this wobble can distract drivers from overtaking them from not knowing if theyre going to drift into their lane etc(both Mum and Sis in the past have commented on it) Again i was shouted down

FINE i said,if we are road users in your eyes then i demand one of the two available lanes,which i will ride down at between 5 and 8 mph and if the road narrows to single lane then you'd better be prepared snails pace journey.Any overtaking there will mean that you HAVE to cross onto the other side,and for these privileges I will happily pay proportionally any road and vehicle tax they impose.

SILENCE

:LOL: :LOL:

Don’t get me wrong, I actually love cycling. I just choose to do it in the safety and comfort of a spinning class at the gym.

@John....Govenor!!! if you read this can we have this as quote of the day soon pleeeeaaaassseee!!!

warpedboy2":30j25nxx said:

Stay on the site longer :LOL:

warpedboy2":1a4ipzjo said:
tintin40":1a4ipzjo said:
N/B":1a4ipzjo said:
tintin40":1a4ipzjo said:
Hate London, black cabs, tourists, public transport, dirty air, rubbish and that's just a few.
and the cyclists in London are a nightmare and so are the pedestrians who are blind.
This why i don't ride in the winter as well as i'ts bloody cold and i don't have winter cycle clothing.
Don't know much about cyclist in the rest of the country.
I don't think you know much about cyclists in London either. Some of us actually ride around that city with two working brakes, no headphones on and our wits about us :) And, unless capable of flight, every cyclist becomes a pedestrian on a daily basis.
One more thing; 'Winter cycle clothing' is pretty much the same as summer cycle clothing. Just wear more of it, and perhaps accessorise with a decently-fitting jacket or fleece.

And you can f**k off to California.

sometimes its best just to leave things well alone.
although i hear California is quite nice.....

Back