Fat Chance Titanium is now finished 100% (maybe lol)

billinjah

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Well i planned to start building today and finish when some bits turned up but i couldnt resist so i carried on and heres the results! still waiting for bars, grafton shifter hangers, a nicer ringle post and a steerer rockshox. Enjoy the pics.

Frame: 1997 Fat Chance titanium

Fork: Judy sl ti
Headset: ringle
Stem: Ringle
Handlebar: blue hyperlight
Grips:Blue answer aggressor
Barends:----

Brakes: Avid Tri-align
Brake Pads: real ano Blue
Brake Cables: shimano
Cantilever cable hangers:avid
Brake Levers:Blue kooka

Shifters:xtr m900 with grafton mounts.
Front Derailleur:xtr m900
Rear Derailleur:Xtr M910
Derailleur Cables: Shimano
Cassette: Xtr M900
Chain: Sram
Cranks: Cook Bros E cranks
Crank Bolts: Generic
Chainrings: Ritchey
Chainring bolts: Srp
Bottom Bracket: Ird Quad
Pedals: Nos shimano dx
Hub Skewers: Ringle
Rims: Sun CR17A
Hubs: Ringle cassette rear bubba ft
Nipples: Custom ano turqouise
Spokes: Dt swiss DB
Tyres: Butterscotch psyco folders
Tubes: specialized
Saddle: nos flite
Seatpost: Ringle
Seatpost Binder: holey ringle!!

DSC05138.jpg

DSC05140.jpg

DSC05141.jpg

DSC05142.jpg

DSC05143.jpg

DSC05144.jpg

DSC05145.jpg

DSC05146.jpg

Big thanks to all forum members who helped on my build Jez, Kev, Scant, Sidekick, Ti-Fat-Man, Jerky and many more :LOL:

Very nice build.

But for the love of God, cant we get a picture that doesn't look like it was taken underwater?

I'm sorry, but there's been a run of pretty bikes lately ruined by bad pictures.

:!:

Nice bike!! I could care less about the photo quality my self, I'd just try and find some blue Fat decals.

very nice :D
minor gripe? if you're going for a blue build get some new blue decals, would finish it off perfectly :)
(besides the seattube decal is wrong, thats a mass decal, it should be "the glory, not the prey")

lol my camera is so bloody hard to get good pics from its a top of the range sony but im crap! ill do better next time! yes going for blue decals and i have the right seat tube decal. As i said its just a quick build so i can ride it it will be very different when its done!

Bill, nowt wrong with that IMHO :D
Wow, you really got motoring with that build, did you have the parts set aside, then bagged the frame?
Q: what size is the frame?
are you sure it's a 97 cos i'm hedging 99, but that's based soley on the red decals, but as mike has mentioned before, decals could be a customer spec option.
nice bike, enjoy.

hi mate yup been saving the blue bits for a while now im not sure the decals are original as they arent great and the seattube one is wrong. ill get some blue ones from Rody as soon as he sorts them out. Been so busy with my car this weekend (first trophy! woo hoo!) havent even ridden it ill go for a ride after i watch the Moto gp!

Back