Back again

al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I'm back from Venice... it was cold but sunny.

Would someone fill me in on any Interesting goings on?

al. :D

BotM has turned into an 8page right old ding dong, with its own accompanied 10 page bitch fight and moan fest

Nothing new there then :roll:

In other news, the FREE ;) lockable 10 bike cycle shelter that we are getting at work has been powder coated today, and is set for installation on Friday

G

unkleGsif":1cb6lbv9 said:
BotM has turned into an 8page right old ding dong, with its own accompanied 10 page bitch fight and moan fest

Nothing new there then :roll:

In other news, the FREE ;) lockable 10 bike cycle shelter that we are getting at work has been powder coated today, and is set for installation on Friday

G

I'll go and have a look.

Nice!....What colour is the shelter going to be?

Its the company blue (Ral 5022 i think), and for the polycarb walls we are doing our own design vinyls to stop the inquisitive little pixies form getting too interested

G

We talked about stuff other than crap jokes and crap German cars with collapsed suspension.

grahame":3osij0bt said:
We talked about stuff other than crap jokes and crap German cars with collapsed suspension.

Good lord!! :shock: :roll:

Looks like I got back just in time.

al.

jm":2mwgs9ac said:
Haven't had any free cake since last week.Don't understand why.

Funny.... I've been stuffin' my face with all manner of lovelyness.

I'll bring cake soon.

grahame":25z5361x said:

Ask him about Mrs Al's little Alfa.

jm":2oar2wrz said:
grahame":2oar2wrz said:

Ask him about Mrs Al's little Alfa.

We don't talk about that.

al. :(

Back