BOTM Dec 2012: FAT Vs Klein Vs Yeti

Status
Not open for further replies.
i seriously think that this months subject is the very reason why not all members vote on b.o.t.m.
at the end of the day its all about the bikes, its such a shame when certain members make it about themselves.
i'm no expert on bikes my self, i just love riding them.
i just wish people would think before writing comments which offend not just one person, but can affect a whole group.
at the end of the day we joined this forum to talk bikes.
are they really worth falling out over.

Can we get back to discussing the bikes and see some more entrants? I'm sure the international cuisine debate and where our gas money goes would be better suited to general and off topic....or maybe not.

highlandsflyer":29ts7jrr said:
Great Britain produces some of the world's greatest cuisine
… no comment from France :LOL:

The BOTM becomes boring this month. Too many words and sentences are hiding fine pictures and cool bikes.
:roll:

I thought this 10 page running topic will be stuffed with bikes, I'm somewhat disappointed. Anyway, I've taken all that hassle to go through all pages and banters and didn't noticed any Monster so far unless I'm missing something. Therefore I'll throw to the pot double moster - monstercross Monster Fat.
Not really contest bike either everyones cup of tea but true joy to ride at current setup.
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... ht=monster

DSC_0777.jpg

Nice Fat Rado :)

We hoped this thread would generate some lively debate. Perhaps a little too lively and not really bike related. Still now I know about the old Bocuse d'Or I'm really going to try and up my game on my signature dish of cheese on (toast) and throw my hat in next year.

Oh, and I suspect we may well do a Specialized vs Trek vs Kona vs Apollo vs Free Spirit very soon.

Rick Draper":1jvbac8a said:
I will throw my hat into the ring with my 1994 Fat Chance Shock a Billy:

Looks great , I know you have spend over a year on this , with the issues you've had along the way. Well worth the hassle though, stunning :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back