Raleigh Dyna Tech appreciation and information thread

Oldaircool":1q4gabph said:
Thanks for that. Would youbhappen to know if there is any sort of forum dedicated to Raleigh or Dynatechs. I've got a Pashley Govenor and their forum is a really great source of info....

There is a Raleigh forum but its hardly ever used I believe. This is the best place really.

Thanks for the replies. My tube set is 2060. I believe that is 531 equivalent, is that correct? Also, were just the 3 main tubes 531, or the stays and forks as well?

Oldaircool":2m4ldoyh said:
Thanks for the replies. My tube set is 2060. I believe that is 531 equivalent, is that correct? Also, were just the 3 main tubes 531, or the stays and forks as well?

Any pictures of your bike?

Picking it up this week, I'll put some pics on when I get her.........gonna be a bit if a resto project by the sounds/looks of the pic.......

I have a Dyna tech frame that was my first proper mtb. I bought the frame 2nd hand and it was a warranty replacement of the owners original.
It has the Cr-mo rear triangle, no wishbone, alloy head tube, bb and seat tube lugs which are black and the 3 titanium tubes are a light grey colour. I'll take some pics later and post them up and see if anyone can ID the year etc.
Edit I think I got it in '95 or '96

Hi, I am now in possession.........it will be a resto job! Is there anyway I can date the frame from the number? It looks like 0326.

Back