BOTM Dec 2012: FAT Vs Klein Vs Yeti

Status
Not open for further replies.
The backfire-adroit looks perfect. My favorite so far...... unfortunately it's a complete repaint. So i'll go with the ti-fat..... so far.

Russell":vx2o83zm said:
yeti-man":vx2o83zm said:
Ohh it's so good to know every time a Brit puts the kettle on and fires up the gas - money is ticking in to my account

Ooops...

Shale Gas deposits in UK

Might be time to look for a new retirement plan.

**puts kettle on**

"... but any substantial contribution to the UK’s gas supply is unlikely until further into the 2020s"

Yes do putt the kettle on and burn that gas :)

Gentlemen, as if having oil or a snob restaurant within your borders is a great achievement :LOL: Let's switch to something environmental friendly and more down to earth: let's say bicycles for example! :idea:

Elev12k":16c7o87m said:
Let's switch to something environmental friendly and more down to earth: let's say bicycles for example! :idea:

Hmmmmm... now that's an idea. :idea: :idea:

It's threads like this that totally put me off the three makes featured in this BOTM. I wish you lot would just grow up. I hope you're happy you've spoilt this for me, and quite probably a lot of other people, with your childish bickering.

Rob Atkin":2jl02hl4 said:
It's threads like this that totally put me off the three makes featured in this BOTM. I wish you lot would just grow up. I hope you're happy you've spoilt this for me, and quite probably a lot of other people, with your childish bickering.

It's not just "the big 3" that this sort of thread puts me off...
This place can be a great source for parts and advice, but it can also be a sounding board for nerdy cock waving

:facepalm:

G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back