BOTM Dec 2012: FAT Vs Klein Vs Yeti

Status
Not open for further replies.
:oops: need to run down to Halfrauds and get a new rear cable...

besides it's never ever been finished since it got it in '95, one day i'm deffo going to get to ride it...promise :LOL:

What a great bikes already, voting will be tough!

Here's mine, just finished building, and took it out for a very small maiden trip ;)

Attachments

• botm-dec02.jpg
    botm-dec02.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 903
  • botm-001.jpg
    botm-001.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 903
yeti-man":yon2ch54 said:
... I could not resist

7215738050_405af21af2_b.jpg

With reference to this thread http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=233578&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

This bike I build by my own bare hands, parts collected over the years from this forum, ebay, My own parts collection and fellow collectors in Norway. I despise garage queens and ride all my collectible bikes off road. I build everything from scratch, wheels are build on a PT TS2 by me - gee I even inflated the rubber by hand.

Costed me shit loads of money if you are a mediocre paid brit, but if you can see my passion for retro bikes and forget I have stock I the worlds richest Government Petroleum Fund - vote!

yeti-man":1pxzy7cy said:
This bike I build by my own bare hands....
mate without a doubt, in your Yeti everything is just perfect.
The only hiccup is that in this month almost all bikes are perfect! so I think we have a problem :?

...why winning is so worth? just enjoy your bike....

yeti-man":1pxzy7cy said:
... and forget I have stock I the worlds richest Government Petroleum Fund - vote!
...and I thought I was the only one sheikh here :LOL::LOL:

was going to enter my yellow Yo but beaten to the punch so will throw in the wicked with a special thanks to Rado for his picture (BTW get that grey Monster in the comp)

P1000731-1.jpg

Attachments

• wickedr_156_1_146.jpg
    wickedr_156_1_146.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 700
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back