Empty

Rick Draper":v3850hgh said:
Rio":v3850hgh said:
Really cool build! are you going to enter it in this months botm?

Its certainly a possibility. I just hope my photography skills are up to it! :cool:

It's a good thing you have a bike with lovely bright colours. It pops from your screen even without studio pictures! ;)

Rick

What a difference,

Gotta say your starting point left me a little cold !
Where as the almost finished article has me staring at the screen :cool:
That backend now looks like it belongs to the rest of the frame,

Amber wall tyres make it look "Way cool" as well ;)

Why anyone wants black wall tyres is beyond me... I always think the bike looks heavier with all black hoops

Attachments

• Fat Chance Finish.jpg
    Fat Chance Finish.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 522
  • Fat Chance before.jpg
    Fat Chance before.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 522
Thanks for the kind comments.

While searching for Shock a Billys I stumbled upon pictures of this one:
DSCN0066.jpg

cc.jpg

It was original and like that from the factory. At that moment in time I decided I had to have the rear triangle painted to match the frame. If I had not found that one I would have gone with a silver triangle. I guess it just goes to show Fat Chance would paint a bike, frame and forks however you wanted it. That is true customer service.

Rick please keep the disc drive on the shock a billy it's brought it to live there meant for each other looks complete :cool:

Fantastic! It is a very 'together' looking rig, for want of a better word.

Those translucent fork boots, are they ATI?

shogun":3jlii0e6 said:
Fantastic! It is a very 'together' looking rig, for want of a better word.

Those translucent fork boots, are they ATI?

Thanks. Yes the boots are ATI and came off Racer X.

I would like to say a massive thanks to everyone off retrobike who supplied parts or helped in sourcing parts for it. I also owe a huge thank you to Jon Rock for supplying the paint when it seemed all was lost and Garry Alves at Graphic Shack for the fantastic repaint, its truly stunning and a credit to the amazing work they do there.

Latest posts

Back