The Christmas Pudding Run

IMG_1881.jpg

Time :: 10am for a 10:30am start

Date :: 28th December

Start :: Dalby Forest Visitor Centre, Low Dalby, Pickering, YO18 7LT

Distance :: 10/15 miles (approx)

Terrain :: Singletrack, Fireroads

Difficulty Rating :: 2.5/5

Come join us in the festive fun with a bimble around Dalby's trails, the ride will utilise Dalby's excellent trail network with some lesser known trails to spice it up.

We will be back at Low Dalby car park for about 2pm, then on to the cafe for some hot drinks & food, so bring some snacks for out on the trail.

No Helmet = No Ride

In the diary :)

Still £4 for the privilege of driving along the dalby road this year ?
(just to remind others they'll need the money in change. no idea if they take card.)

FluffyChicken":3pxycyih said:
In the diary :)

Still £4 for the privilege of driving along the dalby road this year ?
(just to remind others they'll need the money in change. no idea if they take card.)

Not sure how much it is, will try and find out.

Once upon a time,it was free for the xmas period,we used to do a lot of walking and we would make the most of no toll.Its been probably five years since Ive been up there :(

I'm planning on being there.
Incidently my father in law was out shooting at dalby yesterday. they were just packing up to go when three cyclists turned up. they asked him if he had any signal on his phone as they had just come across an old fella laid fallen off his bike. they stopped but reckoned unfortunately they had found him too late.somewhere between 5/6 on the red run well my father in law had no signal either so drove down to the visitors centre. as it happens the mountain rescue where there and he took them up to where he'd been.
no jokes please about"what" was my father in law shooting, or "do you now have a new bike then?" just if anyone heres owt i could update him. Chris.

I will be there, looking forward to this ride, Marc Two Tone can I tempt you with a lift, you know you want to :D

I'll be there , been on the calender for months, last year we didn't pay as both the toll booths and the visitor centre was closed so you couldn't pay, (sign on toll booth saying pay at visitor centre , visitor centre closed between 24th Dec and 4th Jan or something so free ).
Matthew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back