MacRetro chat and rides thread

Brilliant pics Jamie, the wee man is not so wee now :)

Really like the outside shot of the museum - they look like toy cars in a display case.

Once in a wee while I pop my head into the memberlist just to see if we're all still talking too much rubbish.

Yes we still are, i'm 41st biggest babbler of rubbish but Kaisers 2nd, in front of John by over 500 posts despite being in retrobike a full year less than John and not being the boss of the whole organisation. How the heck he has time to do any work, raise 3 kids, walk the big broon dug and keep in with his missus is quite incredible :shock:

What's happening with Baltic Bawbags ? The date's usualy set before now .

I'm only asking cause I need to sort out work and family stuff well in advance so I can get the all day pass ....

Oh it's ages away yet
The dates not set (traditionally) till about 7 hours before it happens

It'll be fine

Hawmaw the traditional date is the last weekend on January. Yhough this year TK is swithering on changing it. Maybe. He assures me he'll know by this weekend.

A bit of a development on the Cannondale Jekyll frame today thanks to a MacRetro (step up to the oche Jocky) :LOL: and the postie. Just need a 1&1/2" head set and some nuts'n'bolts to tie it all together :)

evening all

Hi guys
I know I've posted enough holiday snaps, but this one I forgot I had taken. I was heading to a Russian restaurant in the east side of Berlin when I spotted this place across the street. My freinds thought there were better things to take pics of in Berlin, but I told them I couldnt pass by without a snap :LOL:

Jamie
DSC_0074.jpg

Back