Haldon Ride - Sunday 16th December > > >

coomber":1ku4ko17 said:
NeilM":1ku4ko17 said:
Is Haldon smooth or bumpy?

Or to put it another way, do I ride front suspension or rigid?

Nearly all of it is rigid friendly.

Will do my best to make this, hopefully with the trekker :D

Hmmmm, what should I bring then??????? I might bring my older UU trekker, but the newer (same as yours but black) one that I bought back after selling it once already is still just a frame sitting in my office, and the green one is now a road bike!

tiboltrider":3h8ezr9j said:
Last SW ride for 2012! Hope Lot's can make it and it isn't too close to Crimbo. :xmas-big-grin:

Hopefully can make this. Would be on my Sidekick, so almost retro :roll: Has Haldon changed much in the past 2 years?

I should be along - planning an outing on the Pace. Just waiting for new bearings for the Middleburn hubs.

Is this ride still on?

If so, what time are we meeting and where?

Should be me, my son and daughter and Janet the Scottish downhill demon(ess). ;)

Excellent, at the centre?

I've never been there before, but as I have some work to do in Newton Abbot this week, I shall drop by, just to make sure I know where I'm going.

I wont be there unfortunately as I am double booked, but popped up today (day off) and the trails were all good. Some sections had been closed due to landslides, but all clear when I was there. Muddy in places but not that bad really.

Hope its a good one. :D

I cant go either, Shame!

I've been trying to book a ski holiday for christmas but the snow is so good already that everythings sold out, but i got a bargain for next week so I'm going then, on the sunday, so no biking for me.

Please keep me informed of rides for next year as I didnt do a lot of retro rides this year and if I'm not careful I might get drawn into road bikes!! yikes!

Back