Winter Roadie Jerseys (Foska and Ex Team MG-Recycling)

tuttonp

Retro Guru
Well it looks like my days of MEDIUM are sadly behind me as Large and Extra Large becon

Selling my now too small kit

1 Medium Foska Marmite Winter jersey. This is not the long sleeve training top but the much heavier weight winter jersey (same as this but a few years before this model - http://www.foska.com/marmite-toastie-th ... acket.html . Some wear around the cuffs and it is a few years old so there will be the odd mark here and there, but all in all in good condition.

£40

1 Endura Large ex-Team MG recycling Long Sleeve full zip jersey (believed to be Shaun Snodden's)

£30

Nice SS On-One Jersey - Black Full zip, a SS US Postal (boo), a SS Endura FS260 in Yellow and a SS Lampre - Tenner each

More kit to follow once I've dug down a little

RustyGold":23tz1cjs said:
You've some nice kit there, you wouldn't happen to have any Bib Tights to sell, would you? ;)

Afraid not.

I do have a nice SS On-One Jersey, a SS US Postal (boo), a SS Endura FS260 in Yellow and a SS Lampre to sell as well but no leg wear right now

tuttonp":vmkph5im said:
RustyGold":vmkph5im said:
You've some nice kit there, you wouldn't happen to have any Bib Tights to sell, would you? ;)

Afraid not.

I do have a nice SS On-One Jersey, a SS US Postal (boo), a SS Endura FS260 in Yellow and a SS Lampre to sell as well but no leg wear right now

No problem-o, it never hurts to ask so they say. Good luck with the sale.

Latest posts

Back