BOTM Dec 2012: FAT Vs Klein Vs Yeti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original MOONRISE MC 1 Attitude from 1993 SIZE 21

att1.jpg

There is something strangely alluring about that bald Klein. ;)

But I am waiting for a Grellow fat to be entered where the photo represents the colour like the three way pic earlier in the thread. :cool:

I post my Klein Attitude Team America…
Sorry for the mess in my house :LOL:

My choice was made and firm, now im Buggered............. :LOL:

firedfromthecircus":lwdom1b6 said:
There is something strangely alluring about that bald Klein. ;)

Haha, classic :LOL: - I'm definitely going to refer to it as 'bald' from now on!

We need some more Yeti's though - they're starting to get outnumbered... And if anyone enters a Klein with a properly crazy paintjob, that would make my day :)

Beautiful bikes, love them all equally.

Here is my humble entry, 1989 Wicked Fat Chance with a modern Igleheart segmented fork. Build is straight forward but very functional.

I've ridden (and currently own) each of the models so I thought i'd add a general comment about what makes them special.

Yeti-Very stout frames that handle like a Cadillac on the trails, smooth and predicable. BMXer meets the mountain.

Fat Chance-light and snappy frame that just dissapears under the rider, geomerty was dialed. Build quality is flawless. Roadie meets the mountain.

Klien-fat sculpted tubes, eye popping paint jobs. Ride is very stiff and accurate handling. NASA meets the mountain.

Attachments

• BChance1.jpg
    BChance1.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,223
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    309.7 KB · Views: 1,223
BTOM

So far -it's got to be Klienrenzo's purplish Klien - does look the bizniz - look out for my Rasta themed Klien Jamaica Gold when its completed next spring/summer. As for Yeti's - can't knock 'em till I ride em - although I much prefer bikes with classic and simple lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back