[SOLD] Steve Goff frameset (light Columbus steel frame)

kiwideturin

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Too many bikes and unfinished projects :roll:
So, for sale a very nice Steve Goff steel frame, Columbus Foco tubing. I think it's a 55cm, but i'll give more accurate values a little later.
As it is, it fits me well (at 1m83/6 feet and 83cm/33" inside legs), with the short head tube, it also will fit someone a little smaller :cool:
Other pics here http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=209425
270 euros posted in EU for frame, 1" BBB headset (as new, fitted and riode once), 1" full carbon Look fork

imgp0768k.jpg

Re: Steve Goff frameset (light Columbus steel frame)

Can you please tell me what the top tube length is of this frame, measured centre-centre?

SWijland":2648cjym said:
Can you please tell me what the top tube length is of this frame, measured centre-centre?

It's a 56cm c-t-c top tube. 1606g on the scale for the bare frame (not bad for a steel one) :cool:

have you got a photo of the frame as it comes with the bbb headset and look forks?

Damn, just a tiny bit too short for me. Nice race geometry though! Any very very nice tubing!

cyclinggardener":20rw5bg9 said:
have you got a photo of the frame as it comes with the bbb headset and look forks?

No, i haven't :oops: The bike hasn't been unbuilt yet, it'll be only if i sell it, else a new pair of wheels (when i got money for that) and let's go on :cool:
A pic of the Look forks i sell with the frame (at the buyer's choice), one with the BBB headset ;)

pict3794.jpg

Back