PotM - December - My Trail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Judges, 9 qualified shots. 15 that are not in compliance with the posted rules. What will you do come voting time?

trail_head":90pr3s7z said:
Hey Judges, 9 qualified shots. 15 that are not in compliance with the posted rules. What will you do come voting time?

yeah right - at what point did these 'contests' become 'by the rules'?

Lets do a compliance measurement, set up at compliance matrix and do a compliance assessment... result MNC

yeti-man":1zlt0oco said:
trail_head":1zlt0oco said:

yeah right - at what point did these 'contests' become 'by the rules'?

Lets do a compliance measurement, set up at compliance matrix and do a compliance assessment... result MNC

Point taken, it's all for fun, agreed. :D
I'm sorry I don't know what your acronym "MNC" means?
Btw, rather than all that matrixing etc, shouldn't you be spending your time fixing your entry? (you're one of the 15). :D

20,000 riders is cool but, do any of them actually ride their bikes up the hills? :LOL: Sorry, I couldn't resist. :D

Gentlemen!

it is all a bit of fun, and yes, we would like you to stick to the brief as close as possible. Of course, you don't have to..

just remember at voting time, it may lose you marks *shrug*

those photos without a retrobike in, won't be included. That is the point after all, is it not?

BobCatMax":2f8i3hon said:
those photos without a retrobike in, won't be included. That is the point after all, is it not?
yes gentlemen only trails with retrobikes please ... or you want to see such pics? :roll::shock:

trail.gif

(sorry this is not my entry for PotM ...but my non classic trails consist of only such crazy rides :mrgreen::mrgreen::oops:)

Cold black heart (with no added Photoshop or editing as I don't know how :oops: ).

Attachments

• Chilly ride.JPG
    Chilly ride.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,527
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back