Jacintha Saldanha

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh fellas. there is no point speculating or arguing over who's speculation is perhaps most accurate. lets leave that to people unable to empathise

from the information available I'm satisified a woman is dead and that it was directly related to the call made.

Two children are now without a mother, a husband without his wife. a family have lost a sister daughter or whatever who can never be replaced.

I appreciate it is easy to take the moral high ground here.

but it is a horrible horrible tragedy and so very very sad.

RIP Jacintha , my thoughts are with you and your family at this time :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Charlieboy28":22wkqu48 said:
Two children are now without a mother, a husband without his wife. a family have lost a sister daughter or whatever who can never be replaced.

If that''s the case, and it appears to be so, then what a stupid woman. :twisted:

And why the knee jerk reaction by banning the Austrailian DJs? Say what you want, they are in no way responsible. The prank they pulled is no different to what we see Candid Camera, You been framed, Beadle's about or one of Noel Edmond's stunts.

She transferred a phone call - wow!! big deal. Then kills herself - that is not the behaviour of a sane and rational person. There's got to be some mental health issues that are being glossed over since it will not make a good story.

02gf74":1dabvs67 said:
Charlieboy28":1dabvs67 said:

If that''s the case, and it appears to be so, then what a stupid woman. :twisted:

Sometimes i despair for our species :cry: :cry:

Right I think thats enough for this one, Charlieboy has summed it up fairly well I think and we'll leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back