Jacintha Saldanha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very few stories in the media affect me in any way, pretty desensitived nowadays, but for some reason this has really upset me.

The fact is that there is an antiquated hierarchical system in place in health services, especially in private provision.

The statements indicating this lassie was supported, not disciplined, are totally incongruous with my experience.

I believe she would have been made to believe her career hung on a thread, or was in fact over bar the shouting.

All because the royals chose to play their cards close rather than realising their position and making an honest public statement.

highlandsflyer":vyo2f251 said:
The fact is that there is an antiquated hierarchical system in place in health services, especially in private provision.

I think that would be fair to say in most mass employment structures within the public sector

The statements indicating this lassie was supported, not disciplined, are totally incongruous with my experience.

well your experience is just that

I believe she would have been made to believe her career hung on a thread, or was in fact over bar the shouting.

I would disagree with this based on as I said earlier, she was NOT the nurse who disclosed the information but WAS the person on reception who merely transferred the call to the ward

All because the royals chose to play their cards close rather than realising their position and making an honest public statement.

Or maybe with a pregnant wife in the first three months of that pregnancy and seriously ill they thought....lets check she is okay first before we tell anyone anything so we are sure what we are actually telling them?

sylus":1cgv2k7w said:
highlandsflyer":1cgv2k7w said:

I think that would be fair to say in most mass employment structures within the public sector

well your experience is just that

I would disagree with this based on as I said earlier, she was NOT the nurse who disclosed the information but WAS the person on reception who merely transferred the call to the ward

Or maybe with a pregnant wife in the first three months of that pregnancy and seriously ill they thought....lets check she is okay first before we tell anyone anything so we are sure what we are actually telling them?

Perhaps you know better.

I worked in health care settings.

You have?

The pressure put on this lassie was based on her being a nurse, working for an organisation with a strict policy on patient confidentiality.

My experience is just that.

More than most.

It is irrelevant how she came to pass on information she should not have, her position in that regard remained static.

your not listening because you do not want to,

she did not pass information on, she simply transferred the call to the ward

There was a nurse on the ward that passed on information and this poor lass was not her

Your post betrays ignorance.

Regardless of her postiion in the hospital, she passed on information.

As a nurse, this threatened a hard won career.

She connected a phone call to a ward nothing more

I can only pressume your time in the nhs did not involve such a role and that is why you have trouble understanding the difference

Such is a gloriously vague term isn't it, such is a wonderfull thing, such a non thing ..such..a gloriously vague and off tract term..such, how I glory in your majesty..unless your an anti monarchist :LOL:

If and I do stress if..this was a suicide at all..then it owes more to a radio show and the ladies wish to take her own life... again on the suicide nothing has been confirmed other than a lady sadly died

as you see it... it's all the royals fault and the hospitals based on you being an anti monarchist and union rep previously and of course working in the nhs but being only one in 1.3 million employees... but because you have worked in there you assume no one else has and that only your view of the nhs is the correct one

this lady was asked as a nurse who was performing a receptionist role, to have a call put through to the ward, she was not the nurse who gave out the info that some are concerned about again I say not the nurse

I will agree we will have to disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back