Spend pennies and INSURE!

Agency_Scum

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
It costs bobbins to insure mail but I didn't bother. Now I have to write Heathy a refund cheque for £15 as those gormless b*st*rds at the post office have lost the Ritchey Superlogic brake levers I sent him. @rse :x
Be warned, please insure the goods you send.

I bought a stem on ebay end of june . the seller took ages to send me invoice as he did not put a postage price on the auction . anyway after I paid , no stem arrived . the seller then sent the stem to the wrong adress . thet was end of july . he told me 2 days ago that the person who got it by mistake would send send it to me asap . An old lady delivered my stem 20 minutes ago as postman delivered to the wrong adress : wrong street , wrong number etc ..... :twisted:

and they also lost a Ringle H2O that I bought . since I moved 3 months ago , lots of problems ......

if its worth less than £30 you can ask for "proof of postage" which gives you insurance up to £30.
after that you'll need "special delivery" which costs a lot more. Recorded is purely that. no extra insurance.

I have claimed once, for a mobile I sold that went recorded, got the amount back for the phone but they did'nt refund the postage :| :?:

scant":1oe6o334 said:
claiming ££ back from the P.O takes months :(
They sent me the cheque in under a week.

Yeah I always ask for proof of postage now. I notice now the parcel goes in a special bin to actually be delivered wheras before it went in a dumpster marked 'Employees christmas bonus lucky dip'

Steve,
this is the first lol I've ever posted! Cheers dude, it's the first time I've been able to laugh about this.

Back