BOTM Dec 2012: FAT Vs Klein Vs Yeti

Status
Not open for further replies.
any123":1cfh0jvu said:
Ok then i will make a vote through a thought process which is i cant vote fat due to them being nothing inventive just steel or the same bike but in ti. I cant vote yeti because they just dont do it for me. so my only option is Klein due to the sheer beauty and inventiveness of this bike.

I can hear the aghast shouting already

thanks andy

So what you are saying is a bike like the YETI ULTIMATE, isnt inventive..?

sinnerman":saiuq188 said:
any123":saiuq188 said:
Ok then i will make a vote through a thought process which is i cant vote fat due to them being nothing inventive just steel or the same bike but in ti. I cant vote yeti because they just dont do it for me. so my only option is Klein due to the sheer beauty and inventiveness of this bike.

thanks andy

nah.. the Ultimate is just a retro-engineering of the Gecko Genesis :roll:

kaiser":2gccq9kf said:
…if you have a look at rule 12 you can still enter. Unless you've entered the bike in a special month before.

Thank God! I would have been gutted if I was forced to watch this month's contest from the sidelines - it's already my favourite BOTM ever!

Admittedly, it still feels a bit odd entering the same bike two months in a row though, so to avoid blatantly repeating myself I've stuck a different wheel set on. Also, the high standard of the competition this month has finally given me the motivation to do a strip down and get the last bits of paint off the frame and give it a bit of a rub down. And of course, this month, how could anyone resist entering a Klein with Accutrax?

kpin30.jpg

kpin40.jpg

...and this thread is getting bad for my health! Even as a proud Klein owner I'm getting some serious Yeti/FAT envy!! Some awesome bikes on show :shock:

yeti-man":2fe8pmok said:
sinnerman":2fe8pmok said:
any123":2fe8pmok said:

thanks andy

:facepalm: im confident most know the story but please

explain to me how its RETRO engineering.

sinnerman":5a86plwd said:
yeti-man":5a86plwd said:
sinnerman":5a86plwd said:
any123":5a86plwd said:

thanks andy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_engineering :LOL:

yeti-man":2ju5agee said:
sinnerman":2ju5agee said:
yeti-man":2ju5agee said:
sinnerman":2ju5agee said:
any123":2ju5agee said:

thanks andy

Ah sorry i didnt realise we were talking close encounters of the third kind..... :roll: Perhaps i missed the reverse engineering of the Hooped rear triangle, the oval top tube and the love triangle, on the Gecko.

Shit man where did i park my Delorean......... :LOL:

sinnerman":1g7dq8ie said:
yeti-man":1g7dq8ie said:
yeti-man":1g7dq8ie said:
any123":1g7dq8ie said:

thanks andy

Ah sorry i didnt realise we were talking close encounters of the third kind..... :roll: Perhaps i missed the reverse engineering of the Hooped rear triangle, the oval top tube and the love triangle, on the Gecko.

bmx, bmx, and the what?

hollister":3o46oh2s said:
sinnerman":3o46oh2s said:
yeti-man":3o46oh2s said:
yeti-man":3o46oh2s said:
any123":3o46oh2s said:

thanks andy

bmx, bmx, and the what?

I just hope that i can get the Delorean up to 88 miles per hour....! Its Kinda RETRO now you know and it was made in Ireland, by a Drug dealer, what hope do i have.....PMSL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back