Drugs

videojetman":2jlxvrh2 said:
my brother started off respecting pot, then started respecting lsd, eventually he started respecting coke & heroin.
then he started respecting my mums painkillers for her arthritis.
then he had a great respect for my record collection.
you just have to love respect.

Wow you can get a hit from Take That albums ? No one told me, do you smoke them or what ?

Just as with alcohol, users of most illegal substances can lead very 'ordinary' lives rather well.

Bar the stronger, more addictive substances, it is more to do with the individual and their predisposition than anything else.

What is clear is that our approach to substance abuse is not working.

B77":17sgvp51 said:
Wow you can get a hit from Take That albums ? No one told me, do you smoke them or what ?

Dude, its a shame you're not smart enough to realise how stupid you are.

Stay in your juvenile dream :)

Robbied196":1wzi1zgz said:
B77":1wzi1zgz said:

Dude, its a shame you're not smart enough to realise how stupid you are.

Stay in your juvenile dream :)

Thanks, it was a vain attyempt at humour.

My juvenile dream is absolutey fantastic, maybe you should try dreaming a bit more, if you can remember what it's like to have dreams ;)

LSD, poppers, coke, ecstasy, speed and a rather large amount of weed are all in my history. Its not a badge of honour nor a boast but I came out the other side pretty much ok for it and better off for the experience.

I do not preach ether way but I have definitely had worse times with alcohol.

legrandefromage":29th0qv7 said:
LSD, poppers, coke, ecstasy, speed and a rather large amount of weed are all in my history. Its not a badge of honour nor a boast but I came out the other side pretty much ok for it and better off for the experience.

I do not preach ether way but I have definitely had worse times with alcohol.
Remember kids: Drugs are not bad for you if you don't abuse them.

Back