My boy passed as a Royal Marine yesterday

now you can tell him to get in the galley and make you a hot wet :LOL:

congratulations to him :D

Going into the forces is vastly underated especially for the young folk. Fair play to him for wanting to make a life for himself and a marine too.

I worked with some guys in the early 00's who had worked for the the civil nuclear constabulary before branching out into other lines of work also and they said it was a tight knit family but at times quite boring

So young and looking for adventure I can heartedly reccomend the travelling option and there are of course many other areas within the marines he can move into

well done him

jimo746":pn8zagq2 said:
now you can tell him to get in the galley and make you a hot wet :LOL:

congratulations to him :D

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I have recently discovered what that is.

sylus":pn8zagq2 said:
Going into the forces is vastly underated especially for the young folk. Fair play to him for wanting to make a life for himself and a marine too.

I worked with some guys in the early 00's who had worked for the the civil nuclear constabulary before branching out into other lines of work also and they said it was a tight knit family but at times quite boring

So young and looking for adventure I can heartedly reccomend the travelling option and there are of course many other areas within the marines he can move into

well done him

I hope he can travel he so loves doing so. He is young but has been so determined

Alison

Congratulations indeed, and well done to your lad!

Let us hope his service coincides with a time the military are called upon for more humanistic endeavours than world policing.

Back