Welcome to Tel - New Road Section Mod

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Sure you'll all join me in welcoming Tel as the new moderator for the road section. We're quite civilised in here so sure it won't be too arduous :)

Thank you John :cool:

Ok guys now look here things are gonna change round here now I'm in charge, I rule with an iron fist! I don't want to see any larking about, and your grammar is to be spot on otherwise you'll be on the receiving end of my wraith and we don't want that do we!

Also as a moderator it means that you must buy all my stuff :D

And your spelling needs to be spot on! I'm assuming you meant wrath, rather than wraith - which incidentally is an apparition of a person shortly before or after their death :LOL:

N

Oh and Rule no 1. Don't correct the moderator!

Ha - please note many obvious grammar errors in my post - I was trying to be ironic (*he says trying to cover the misspelling of wrath*).

You'll have to forgive me I've never been known for my witty sense of humour :cry: ;)

Welcome Tel

Good man Tel ;)
I'm sure you'll keep us in line, the unruly lot we :LOL:

Jamie

Well done Sir on your promotion. I thought you were busy enough polishing, obviously you have plenty of spare time to be a sheriff!

Good luck with your new position.

Richard

I is a moderator on another forum though nothing to do with bikes and at times I get sick of checking every post which is posted up.

Many members think being a Mod' gives you a little income But its all voluntary until old age hits you

After five years of it! I've had enough and want to be come a normal member of our forum.

Back