HoNC - Meet Up PLans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wu-Tangled":1lk3xm5a said:
And riding cross btw. With tyres usless in mud. And gearing even more usless in mud. :LOL:

quite jealous that I don't have this option available. Maybe next year :roll:

Apart from the obvious scotch eggs and attitude I'll be bringing wine (possibly port) and cheese for half way.

Oh and pedals and cash for JV, bars and cash for Kev and respect for Gus.

Anyone else want any tat from my shed?

ededwards":p46i1kjq said:
Apart from the obvious scotch eggs and attitude I'll be bringing wine (possibly port) and cheese for half way.

for a true Paris-Roubaix experience Ed?

Does that cafe in Winchcombe have Eurosport - I may stay there all day!

Wu-Tangled":1emp3wsy said:
As I managed to bugger my SID's the night before the Goodwood race and had to rob Mrs Wu's bike for some (shorter steerer) I was intending to ride with a spare Zooka in my back pocket so I could change stem height/ rise mid race if ness. Now that would have been a medal worthy effort.

Race was cancelled. :roll:

I'm bringing up,

tat for Ed
Shifters for Russell
Frame for Hilts
Wheels for JV
moccachino for Kev

think that's it.

And some brake pads and for heathy ;)

:D

And riding cross btw. With tyres usless in mud. And gearing even more usless in mud. :LOL:

gump":38f5uj5e said:
So is JV planning on just getting all the bits on the day and building a bike up? cool :cool:

Sheesh, seem to have a fair bit of stuff inbound - fingers crossed I don't get a 'car inspection' on by return to retrobike HQ.

Have loads of mugs, jerseys etc for all and sundry.

A long shot but does anyone have an old compact granny ring that they could bring for my Scrapheap Challenge? Condition completely irrelevant

Off for a quick spin, see you tomorrow, slithering through the slurry

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back