Drugs

There's a massive difference between.....heroin users (who are in control) and smack heads ( who are not in control anymore)..........

greenstiles":2sspzug0 said:
There's a massive difference between.....heroin users (who are in control) and smack heads ( who are not in control anymore)..........

The term smackhead was used to describe all heroin users. Possible addict and user would have been a better choice.

Then again if you need a dig to get you through the day but don't go overboard and spend your time working or whatever and not gouching are you still not an addict or dependant ?

careful now":fj238puo said:
Drugs are great,like anything,just gotta treat 'em with respect.

That is laughable in its naiveity.

As Jim Morrison said, "drugs are a bet with your mind'.

Drugs are a gamble, respect won't predict the roll of the dice.

As I pop the 5th can of Monster energy of the day, smoke a tab, neck a couple of paracetamol for the back ache, light up a fag and consider how drunk I can get tonight, I will consider these thoughts on drugs and addiction.

I feel a use of the word 'pious' coming on...

B77":2by4hjzc said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J10w3FuCwfQ

:roll:

Pathetic

So if you want to play like Hendrix you need to get some drugs inside you? :LOL:

Tell it to Frank Zappa.

I'm sorry but to deny drugs have no use in the creative process is naive in the extreme.
You seem to be speaking with very little or no experience.

B77":1lwhhzpu said:
I'm sorry but to deny drugs have no use in the creative process is naive in the extreme.
You seem to be speaking with very little or no experience.

Erm....well, if you read again, that's not what I said.

The bill hicks drugs and music link insinuates that a musician is not creative without drugs and can only fit a corporate mould? Well, you posted the example of 'naive in the extreme'.

So far as speaking with very little or no experience it might pay to read your own thread, you might get yourself a little enlightened :)

:LOL: Are Your Experienced :LOL:

That will keep me smiling all day. Just like being at a Shpongle gig :)

my brother started off respecting pot, then started respecting lsd, eventually he started respecting coke & heroin.
then he started respecting my mums painkillers for her arthritis.
then he had a great respect for my record collection.
you just have to love respect.

Back