BOTM Dec 2012: FAT Vs Klein Vs Yeti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the bikes around here, but I need to say this thread is very ironic, as I see it. One of the first things that I've written on Retrobike was that most likely a Klein, a Yeti or a Fat Chance would win the Bike of the Month award, so there would be no need for other entries. Of course, some people called me names and wanted me lynched. Now excuse me if I dare to smile and even laugh at this and at myself. I find it great, by the way!

Bring out those cool bikes!
Mx

Maxipedia":1qm2982c said:
One of the first things that I've written on Retrobike was that most likely a Klein, a Yeti or a Fat Chance would win the Bike of the Month award

Its a sure bet! I'm not entering this month seeing as my three wouldbe entries have all already won BOTM. Me, smug, yeah.

2e6258ad.jpg

BOTM March 2006

f77f79f1.jpg

BOTM July 2009

98dc1732.jpg

BOTM Sept 2011

Loving the entries so far, but what's with the seatpost and saddle combo on the fat 10th?

the rest of the bike is stellar for me...a lowdown fat lover.

Mainlyfats...team comp is just as hard to find as a 10th, and done oh so well

Nader":3oks9etm said:
andrewl":3oks9etm said:
Is FAT Vs Klein Vs Yeti the retrobike version of Rock/Paper/Scissors??
I think yes :LOL:

I've all three and I tell you mate with great certainty, you can rock only with FAT Chance Yo Eddy ;)

Much better than combining all three and producing a Yeti frame with Yo Eddy fork and Mission Control stem... ;)

girlonbike":2iklhkq3 said:
great trifecta, Pete. 3 very deserving wins.

Hes not reffered to as "the GODFATHER" for nothing...!

Ok then i will make a vote through a thought process which is i cant vote fat due to them being nothing inventive just steel or the same bike but in ti. I cant vote yeti because they just dont do it for me. so my only option is Klein due to the sheer beauty and inventiveness of this bike.

I can hear the aghast shouting already

thanks andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back