More anti cycling bile.

twain":yk0af2e2 said:
wow, this article seems to have hit some other nerves: LGFM - read this if you think it'll help calm you down:

http://thecloudsfactory.blogspot.co.uk/ ... alist.html

a satisfying read so far....
journalists should be at least allowed to recieve comments/praise/hatred for the words they write. freedom of speech/entitlement to ones own opinion an all.....

thank **** for that!

twain":3muyh0d8 said:
tintin40":3muyh0d8 said:
watching cyclists in London i agree with the writer.

:twisted:

because London = EVERYWHERE/EVERYONE :D

Is it? Hate London, black cabs, tourists, public transport, dirty air, rubbish and that's just a few.

and the cyclists in London are a nightmare and so are the pedestrians who are blind.
This why i don't ride in the winter as well as i'ts bloody cold and i don't have winter cycle clothing.
Don't know much about cyclist in the rest of the country.

I'm having 'dress like Wiggins, ride like Biggins' printed on all my cycling jerseys. Brilliant.

tintin40":1monqb68 said:
Hate London, black cabs, tourists, public transport, dirty air, rubbish and that's just a few.
and the cyclists in London are a nightmare and so are the pedestrians who are blind.
This why i don't ride in the winter as well as i'ts bloody cold and i don't have winter cycle clothing.
I don't think you know much about cyclists in London either. Some of us actually ride around that city with two working brakes, no headphones on and our wits about us :) And, unless capable of flight, every cyclist becomes a pedestrian on a daily basis.
One more thing; 'Winter cycle clothing' is pretty much the same as summer cycle clothing. Just wear more of it, and perhaps accessorise with a decently-fitting jacket or fleece.

N/B":jnvxmnt5 said:
tintin40":jnvxmnt5 said:
Hate London, black cabs, tourists, public transport, dirty air, rubbish and that's just a few.
I don't think you know much about cyclists in London either. Some of us actually ride around that city with two working brakes, no headphones on and our wits about us :) And, unless capable of flight, every cyclist becomes a pedestrian on a daily basis.
One more thing; 'Winter cycle clothing' is pretty much the same as summer cycle clothing. Just wear more of it, and perhaps accessorise with a decently-fitting jacket or fleece.

And you can f**k off to California.

There's dickheads in every walk of life including motorists, pedestrians, cyclists, journalists and even users of this forum.

Get over it and don't worry what some hack "journalist" wrote to fill her allotted space on an edition of a second rate newspaper. Shallow journalism based on prejudice rather than researched facts.

These stories tend to have a life for a while and then peter out when some other topic becomes hot. They appeal to a certain type of reader who enjoys being indignant about people who don't fit their idea of the norm.

I find them quite amusing.

Russell":it1exbdv said:
I'm having 'dress like Wiggins, ride like Biggins' printed on all my cycling jerseys. Brilliant.

dress like Wiggins? irony or what? there is an advert running along side the article advertising Wiggins clothing :LOL:

Back