Where are you all?

bryan555":1936q2h8 said:
I've been having a baby. :D
And suffering with knee problems :(

Missing the bike loads, but loving my new little boy...

did you push it out? or were you goal side? :p
kids are great, but only when you can start buying them bike stuff. and even then, buy stuff they they will 'grow in to' and, 'i'll need to use it first to make sure its safe' .... :p

i've bought my son loads of stuff that he can have when he's around the age of 18-20years or 5'11" whichever comes first.

twain":15r0g545 said:
bryan555":15r0g545 said:

did you push it out? or were you goal side? :p
kids are great, but only when you can start buying them bike stuff. and even then, buy stuff they they will 'grow in to' and, 'i'll need to use it first to make sure its safe' .... :p

i've bought my son loads of stuff that he can have when he's around the age of 18-20years or 5'11" whichever comes first.

My main biological participation in having a baby was at the start of the process ;)

Started window shopping already :)

bryan555":3sewtroq said:

Great that your having fun with the new addition to to family :D
Not good news about the knees :( to much time spent on a single speed maybe ? hope they get better soon and you can get a ride in before to long !

Mick :D

I am here, trying to tell my brain that my body doesn't hurt. I know it doesn't, but my brain is not listening. That'll teach me to fall of and bang my head :oops:

godders":13ksl5k6 said:
bryan555":13ksl5k6 said:

Great that your having fun with the new addition to to family :D
Not good news about the knees :( to much time spent on a single speed maybe ? hope they get better soon and you can get a ride in before to long !

Mick :D

Cheers mate :)
It wasn't so much the single speed, but the slamming it into a tree which caused it to get upset! Fortunately there is no damage to the joint, but there is a rather large bulge where my knee used to be :shock:

This isn't me, but it looks like this http://www.joint-pain-expert.net/images/prepatellar_bursitis1.jpg :(

Have had some treatment, so fingers crossed...

Piperdave":2vdbrgun said:
I am here, trying to tell my brain that my body doesn't hurt. I know it doesn't, but my brain is not listening. That'll teach me to fall of and bang my head :oops:

Bugger, what happened? Hope you're feeling better soon.

Any chance of me tagging along sometime? Im in Essex, right at the bottom of the Anglian region, all the rides we do are about 2 hrs from me. It would make more sense to head your way, only an hour away (ish) from Dorking area, used to live in Cobham!!

Oh..and im stupidly unfit!!!

:roll: :)

Latest posts

Back