More anti cycling bile.

I like that she is so thick she thinks spinning and cycling are the same thing.
I can imagine her at the gym with her meathead boyfriend. combined iq of 7.

legrandefromage":iyhupn7b said:
ooooh, reading that almost makes me annoyed!

do you look like this when you are annoyed?

Attachments

• no-country-for-old-men-no-country-for-old-men-23-01-2008-21-11-2007-1-g.jpg
    no-country-for-old-men-no-country-for-old-men-23-01-2008-21-11-2007-1-g.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 378
Im sorry, i read that article but i couldnt take any of it seriously as id already read this thread, and if she thinks that 'cycling' for one, is just road riders in lycra, then she is a dumbass in my opinion, but then to go on and actually write that she thinks 'cycling' and 'spinning' are the same thing, then she is actually a dumbass, proven by her own admission!

Ill agree there is some truth in what she says about those who disregard the rules/laws of the road, but to generalise everyone in that, is just stupid!

Thats like saying that every single driver, is reckless and drunk, with no insurance and tax, and that every car is actually stolen and being driven by a joyrider, simply because there are some drink drivers, there are some that arent legal, and there are some car theives!

"Drivers have to pass a test, so why don’t ­cyclists?"

Possibly because cars weigh a ton or two and can almost all travel at over 100MPH while a bike weighs a few pounds and is generally limited to less than 40MPH?

Personally I think she's not going far enough - we should prevent grannies from using shopping baskets on wheels until they've proved their abilities in a gruelling test, not to mention mothers with pushchairs. Who do they think they are to hog the streets that way?

What a pathetic piece, I can't believe that people like her get paid money for such bland plagiarised rubbish.

ajm":2iyc59fy said:
"Drivers have to pass a test, so why don’t ­cyclists?"

She would probably be surprised to find that many cyclists have passed tests as theyre car drivers aswell, ive held my full licence for over ten years now, ive got an LGV provisional, i have two cars, i drive a medium sized van for eight hours a day, and as often as i can, i ride to work as its nine mins on bike, or half an hour in car!

Dizzy woman should probably research her opinions before posting them i think :LOL:

Latest posts

Back