Drugs

SNAKEBITER":2hhmdgbz said:
And they're not going to tax the shit out of weed then?

Probably, but the difference is fags and booze used to be cheap and readily available, and are now expensive and readily available. Most weed is grown in comparatively small batches and has a market value to reflect that. Imagine growing greenhouses full of weed, with the associated drop in cost and selling it at half the present price including tax - easily achievable.

rosstheboss":131juemc said:
..... Most weed is grown in comparatively small batches and has a market value to reflect that. Imagine growing greenhouses full of weed, with the associated drop in cost and selling it at half the present price including tax - easily achievable.

Trust me, its not the quantity or volume of it that makes it expensive... its because thats what they suppliers/growers etc can charge

I knew of one place in my dim and distant past (nowt to do with me, Big Brother if you are watching this conversation!) that was able to turn out more than you could ever possibly have imagined possible... didnt stop it being sold at the same price as a student with 6 plants in his wardrobe.

The black market does not operate by normal supply and demand rules

As soon as some form of persoanl quota or alloawnce for specific substances comes out, as has been suggested, THEN you will see prices plummit, and with them quality and purity... then you've got even more smacked up junkies with bleach poisoning to deal with than there is already

G

G

Over here it is no big deal. A ticket for possession of an ounce of weed is only a maximum of $100.00 US.-I have had a medical card for it's legal use here in California for the last 7 years, and now it is legal in Washington State and Colorado for anybody! :D Also, it is easy to grow, so anyone can have a garden for free!

Some Cannabis (a hallucinogen, yes it is) with high levels of THC can cause mental health issues as far as I'm concerned, i'm all for low strength cannabis with the (relax) part of the drug in it (it can be bred that way), alcohol and herion is physically addictive, so no to heroin, so why is alcohol legal ??? it's all a bit more about taxes and revenue than what drugs do to you sadly.

ha ha what? trouts! and a bobble...

3d+peace+sign+desktop+walllpaper+-+pink+green+yellow.jpg

Psychedelic_waves-wallpaper1.jpg

Latest posts

Back