the inbetweeners.....

feetabix

Retrobike Rider
.....i just fell across it last night whilst browsing the tv before bed.......i gather im a little late to the party but oh man, ive rarely laughed so much whilst alone!.......is it all that funny?...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

feetabix":dnd1trl5 said:
.....i just fell across it last night whilst browsing the tv before bed.......i gather im a little late to the party but oh man, ive rarely laughed so much whilst alone!.......is it all that funny?...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

In a word, yes. I was also a latecomer to the series but now own all 3 as a DVD boxed set - a very sound investment. :D
Then again, there haven't been many sub-standard homegrown sitcoms on C4 in the last few years - The Inbetweeners, The IT Crowd, Peep Show, Black Books and Friday Night Dinner (does Father Ted count as "homegrown", as it was a joint production with RTE??) have all been excellent.

David

I was late to the party and caught an episode then went and got the boxset its brilliant all the way through even the film hits the mark

Bus wan*er still makes me laugh, as does when Jay gets caught sitting on his hand to make his 'me time' more interesting :LOL:

Saw the US version last night..........

Fail.

There's only three things you need to know about foreign birds... :LOL:

Best series in years. Like Grange Hill, but with swearing :D

makster":nvnd8d5a said:
There's only three things you need to know about foreign birds... :LOL:

And as a visual gag, the fish being punched to death by Neil is a classic. :)

David

Back