MacRetro chat and rides thread

Well in Jamie, that should make for a merry christmas.

Hope you've not turned to pimping like robmac tho...

Excellent new bud :D Christmas come early :D Was this the lab based job then?

I'm back!

Thanks for the kind words guys.
Yes its the job at the lab that I went for the day before I left for Germany. I didnt hold out much hope as it was a terrible interview I thought.
Its at the SAC Veterinary Services. No more assisting with whale and dolphin post mortems, its all cattle and sheep pm's now, along with pet cremations. Good job, really interesting. The animals are just a bit smaller now ;)
It is up here at the Thurso lab so we will be here for a while longer now, but in the current climate its good to get a decent job along the lines of what I do. Really enjoying it so far even though its a very different environment from what I'm used to the last fews years.

Germany was Brilliant. It was great to catch up with close freinds and visit everyone. We were based just near Wolfsburg, home of VW as my freind Nils works there. Had a tour of the town/factory with the museum and Autostadt being a couple of the highlights.
I did think I should have taken the van and dropped it off and said ' i'll pick it up in a week' thinking they might restore it, but reality dawned and I think they would have crushed it instead :LOL:
Millions of pictures and a few for Mark as well as I know he likes his Golfs.

Pugsley is back on the assembly line but to be honest since I got home I haven't had a chance to do anything. Just need to sort the gears and we should be good to go.
Whats been happening here?

Jamie

DSC_2758.jpg

DSC_2759.jpg

1000 000th beetle

a few more

a couple more
Part of the museum from the outside. They had hundreds of cars, not just VW.
DSC_2768.jpg

Golf for JimiHendrix
DSC_2752.jpg

Of course couldn't keep away from the seals ;)
This was up north at a seal hospital run by our friend Tanya. Brilliant place.
DSC_2863.jpg

Calebs new freind, bigger than the pups he normally see's at dads work.
DSC_2871.jpg

Just thought I'd share ;)

jamie

SAC :shock:

The only good SAC employee is a deed yin as far as MRI are concerned, spies and stealers of research,boooo, hisssssss :x

Only kidding, we dont want you deed, but SAC scientists who have anything to do with my lot are often viewed with suspiscion :LOL:

Welcome to the civil service or equivalent pay scale Jamie ;)

Back