Syncros seatpost conical washer

porschenut911

Retro Guru
Just noticed that my Syncros seatpost I bought off here recently is missing the brass conical washer from one of the clamp bolts.

Does anyone have any replacements or a suitable alternative or is it a case of firing up my old lathe and attempting to make a reproduction?

Thanks

I seem to remember this coming up before and consensus was that just the rear bolt needed the washer......the front bolt head always sat flat against the clamp and doesn't need a washer......greater minds will be along shortly but have a close look at it..... :D

Yeah, one needed at least!......if you have the means and time then knock a few up.......there will be folk here who will buy them from you, me included......

all mine ( only three ) are early ones and have only one washer on the rear bolt and come to think about it I have never seen one with two washers ?

Thanks Steve......is it the rear slotted one then?....I run an old design with one bolt and no problem so far.......I had better keep an eye on it when I get old and fat though.......eeeerm, hang on!..... :roll:

Back