Crappy excuses for iPhone pictures....

Rob Atkin":m91au9mz said:
Isaac_AG":m91au9mz said:
I should get an iphone, the pics are totally rubbish on my HTC, but then it could just be me :oops:

Alison

Most modern phones take good pics. Have a look round the net to see if there are any guides on how to get the best from yours.

The mrs has an HTC wildfireS and no matter what you do with it the pictures suck. I've tried everything.

I'm kinda chuffed with my iPhone 5 picture quality! Battery on the other hand is utter sh*#!

5FD26C83-B934-4B1C-80E6-D266528877BF-1172-00000051F45A8988.jpg

The camera on the 4 is actually quite good.

av3.jpg

Like you said, the low light is poor at best, but if it's all you have at hand, you can get acceptable results. Went to see The Musical Box do the Lamb Lies Down on Broadway last Friday night. Blue light is notoriously bad to photograph, but I was surprised how this turned out with minimal tweaking.

31D9BD29-A7F6-4231-81CA-8606F153ED0B-2414-0000020134EDAD48.jpg

taken on a samsung galaxy note

Attachments

• bas1.jpg
    bas1.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 253
  • bas 2.jpg
    bas 2.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 253
bren":ph5pezrq said:
Rob Atkin":ph5pezrq said:
Isaac_AG":ph5pezrq said:
I should get an iphone, the pics are totally rubbish on my HTC, but then it could just be me :oops:

Alison

Most modern phones take good pics. Have a look round the net to see if there are any guides on how to get the best from yours.

The mrs has an HTC wildfireS and no matter what you do with it the pictures suck. I've tried everything.

I've got a Wildfire, and the wife the Wildfire S, and you can get a good picture, sometimes. Only if: there is no wind, and no movement whatsoever from photographer or object. I've only managed it with phone on a table, photographing something that happened to be in focus, indoors. Thus, not very useful.

Back