Parcel2Go........

To be fair..............:)

Its not Parcel2Go that lost it, its the courier you've booked through them. The same could have happened with Parcel Monkey or P4D

I don't think there's a single courier that won't loose a parcel over the Christmas period. Its not much consolation, but in the digital age of sat nav, bar codes and tracking, nobody can find or do anything until the computer works out where the human left it :)

could be worse - Citilink could have delivered your brand new sparkly bike to the house next door ... except that there is nobody living next door and it was signed for by the builders who have been working there .... so you have to wait until the weekend when they appear again

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll:

Parcel2go had a parcel out for delivery to me for five days (which I was at home everyday) then allegedly delivered it, well, by delivered they just left it outside my flat so when I got home from work it had been stolen, their live customer service were rubbish, said they don't have contact numbers for delivery firms only email and initially refused to tell me what the delivery driver had done with my package as it comes under the data protection act.

Back