MacRetro chat and rides thread

Gmac........

Here - not a great scan but you get the idea.........route 293

scan0001.jpg

I think the floaty boaty idea is a better option in this instance Graham. Maybe :twisted:

The Druim Hain ridge part is safe enough and doable.

The loop of Loch Coruisk itself would also be a very attractive trip as part of the whole venture IMHO

In fact I'd be tempted to take fishing gear, tents and all (or try get into Coruisk Hut) and make a week of it :D

thanks Mr P, confirmed my suspicions on that one. the boat's a pretty good idea, adds another element :D
I've been looking for my pictures from the coire ghunndra & bealach a garbh coire, definitely got pic's from two previous visits by canny find them :evil: :oops:

found pics from the paths to coire lagan, coire ghreadaich & coire creiche, all would be enjoyable up and downs. the path is pretty hard, with the standard water bars

December offer from No Fuss

With only 21 shopping days to Christmas, the festive feeling is sweeping over No Fuss Towers. It all tinsle and balls here just now so we thought we would tempt you with some delights.
1) For one week only (offer finishes Monday the 10th December). Enter 10 Under the Ben and claim your free entry to Enduro Enduro. Please note orders must be made on the same purchase. You will see the free tkt offer when you visit Enduro Enduro
2) For the month of December if you purchase gift voucher from the No Fuss Shop we will give you 10% extra free when purchases are over £100.
3) In 2013 we are offering 10 people the chance to have a No Fuss Season Pass priced at £240 this will get you entry to any No Fuss event. Go to the SHOP now and do not miss out there are only 10.

Mr Panda":xeut4lsu said:
In fact I'd be tempted to take fishing gear, tents and all (or try get into Coruisk Hut) and make a week of it :D

meant to add, plenty of pollock off the headlands, mackerel in summer...

coruisk is dead, or so I read in a book, having been there twice, it looks the kinda place that should have some brownies and perhap char, but I've never seen a fish rise.

small brownies in glenbrittle river, also a sea trout and salmon run when in spate, it's pretty shallow without rain.

there's plenty of places to catch natural brownies on the island and few prolific salmon spots. however the brownies are small, but very small 4-6 inches with 8inches being pretty exceptational

Back from Germany

Hi guys
I'm back!
I got back from Germany late last week after 8 days on the go, visiting freinds, collegues and generally having a holiday with the family. Brilliant, just what I needed.
To make it even better I had a call mid trip to offer me a job, which I of course accepted and started on Monday :D
What a difference 10 days makes ;)

Jamie :D

Back