''War on Britains Roads''

To be honest it just happened to be on when it started. Thought I was watching some dodgy C4/PickTV type thing. Only just noticed it's the BBC :shock:

No-ones coming across well in this. However a bit of trollbait with the first cyclist - I want to run him over myself. Sizeable cock.

As above, i dont think either the car drivers or the cyclists really came across overly well, glad to hear the woman managed to make a noticeable improvement on the safety rating of the cement companies drivers/wagons, something good did come of that one, they listened!

As for the carrying on tormenting the drivers of cars that have cut you up, i usually shout abuse then head the other way if ive come close to being knocked off when commuting, what do they think theyre going to do if you carry on at them, theyre going to get out and chin you one!

Well that was an education...in swearing :D

Thought 'Gareth' the cyclist was a bit like some traffic wardens you come across. :roll:

The siting of a 'ghost bike' where some one has been killed is poignant and a wake up call for cyclists and drivers alike.

There are total muppets misbehaving on two or four wheels -Whats new?..
Just more people trying to use the same sized space.

As a driver or cyclist I stick to the following maxim:
Proceed from A to B assuming everyone else is stupid....
Let them be stupid not near me

Charlieboy28":17gnped5 said:
apart from the title, i actually think it was rather a well balanced documentary

+1. This is an ongoing work in progress.. Good and bad in all.. We really need to work together as drivers and riders.. ;)

Ernie ;)

Back