keep/ sell

• keep it, its daft and great!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sell it! Its daft and stupid!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
legrandefromage":286uo55z said:
highlandsflyer":286uo55z said:
Winter is on us, ditch it and pick up an old Subaru Estate.
been there. I had a Legacy 'Brighton' estate.

I'm currently there, driving a 1996 Legacy Outback. Gearbox made of feta, handling similar to a ride-on mower.
Sooner I'm back in something '80s and German, the better.

N/B":3q370flg said:
swannymere":3q370flg said:
Are you on any of the Mercedes forums? I'm sure a few there would take an interest. Here's my beast.. W124 E300d 225k and just broken in.
Your AMG Aero-1s are in my top five favourite wheels of all time :D Chrome arches make the baby jesus cry though.
I'm a long-time member of http://mercedes-190.co.uk :)

Haha, tell me about it, they're coming off as soon as i can be arsed. The Aero 1's had to go, they needed way too much in the way of body work mods to make it worthwhile. Back to 15" 8-holes.

Fair enough. If you get the itch for bigger rims again you could always go for the 16x8" ET34 8-holes they used on the 500E & R129 SLs.
I had the 15-hole versions on my old 190.

P1020222.jpg

Keep it mark, it's lovely.......any other car will see you stopped at the North Korean border for document checks, they will bow at you and dip their AK47's as you waft past in the beast!.........I only get 30mpg from the jag and that's when I nurse it around on 1 cylinder, worth every penny to me though on the right journey.......

If you're ever caught in a gun battle in the middle of an intersection, that's the car to be in. Much sought after by Russian gangsters for their ability to soak up bullets.

So nearly £6 to travel 26 miles...........:) Keep it :)

26mpg doesn't sound to bad, I remember running a 3.0 V8 Triumph Stag, very difficult not to boot it which would return 12/15mpg

N/B":86e96emp said:
Fair enough. If you get the itch for bigger rims again you could always go for the 16x8" ET34 8-holes they used on the 500E & R129 SLs.
I had the 15-hole versions on my old 190.

P1020222.jpg

I'm actually selling a rare set of 8-Hole 16x7.5J ET41 wheels at the moment. I think i'm getting too old for it, unless a set of EVO II's come up!

Back