keep Merc / sell Merc. IT LIVES!

keep/ sell

• keep it, its daft and great!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sell it! Its daft and stupid!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If you sell that for something more 'sensible', I will personally drive down and post turds through your letterbox. Regularly.

Seriously though, you would never, ever get that level of build quality from any newer car (not many older cars either) - they are unbelievably nice. Could you not fit an LPG conversion to help out with the running costs?

swannymere":y7obq5pv said:
Are you on any of the Mercedes forums? I'm sure a few there would take an interest. Here's my beast.. W124 E300d 225k and just broken in.
Your AMG Aero-1s are in my top five favourite wheels of all time :D Chrome arches make the baby jesus cry though.
I'm a long-time member of http://mercedes-190.co.uk :)

N/B":3eqzavth said:
swannymere":3eqzavth said:
Are you on any of the Mercedes forums? I'm sure a few there would take an interest. Here's my beast.. W124 E300d 225k and just broken in.
Your AMG Aero-1s are in my top five favourite wheels of all time :D Chrome arches make the baby jesus cry though.
I'm a long-time member of http://mercedes-190.co.uk :)

I, er, um, sold a set of gold 16" Pentas for £70 on ebay in 2006...

Aaggggggggggh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surely a mistake, would a diesel Focus give you diplomatic immunity?

I would image the trade in value or resale value is minimal - you'd to fork out quite lot of cash to get something similar albeit more frugal on petrol.

it is greener too having an old car as the amount of energy needed to make a new car far outwieghs the older cars lower mpg.

if it is working, then hang on to it and you are saving penguins. once it becomes expensive to ifx, then it the time

Lovely car, but you have done that now and there are so many other cars out there to try.

Winter is on us, ditch it and pick up an old Subaru Estate.

highlandsflyer":dq95be98 said:
Lovely car, but you have done that now and there are so many other cars out there to try.

Winter is on us, ditch it and pick up an old Subaru Estate.

been there. I had a Legacy 'Brighton' estate.

190400_4738182403_5184_n.jpg

Keep it
Then use it for your "Viking" funereal when you peg it

Or buy a Kia picanto

Back