Bloomin Snow

DSCF2958.jpg

:xmas-wink:

highlandsflyer":2gu504az said:
Where would one place that bet?
dont even bother.
half a foot of snow over most of the country last year on christmas day but it wasnt a white christmas because it diddnt "fall" on christmas day
what a jip

Chute55uk":15kxqn4i said:
highlandsflyer":15kxqn4i said:
dont even bother.
half a foot of snow over most of the country last year on christmas day but it wasnt a white christmas because it diddnt "fall" on christmas day
what a jip

Doesn't it have to fall on the weather center in London to be white Christmas?

Year never worth betting on

Alison

Chute55uk":23u4z4m0 said:
highlandsflyer":23u4z4m0 said:
dont even bother.
what a jip

............and it has to fall on the BBC weather centre roof too.

I don't mind the snow but moving about in it invites all sorts of nonsense from all sorts of numpties.

Get prepared for snow and you'll cope no worries, act like a typical twat and you are screwed.

Simples.

Spudly":wsku1wzw said:
Love driving in it, like riding in it, and i think its ace, just dumbasses that think they can drive in it and clearly cant, annoy me because imo if youre not confident enough to drive in the snow, then you shouldnt be in everyone elses way!

Same here, I love driving in the snow :cool:

no i think there are 12 weather centres dotted around the country that are eligible for the met office to state its a white xmas if snow falls on them. (thats what the bookies pay out on)
i think it used to be the bbc weather centre back in 1403 but thats all changed now we have itv :D

Latest posts

Back