Retro Guru
Cannondale m600 now splitting for parts
Fresh powder coat on frame and forks

Coda chain set rings all good £45
Spinergy spox slight buckle on rear (will true easly) £220
X lite bars bit scratched titanium £25
Lx front and rear mechs (sold)
Fully serviced Girvin forks fresh powder finish £170
New jag wire cable set with red stops and oiler set (sold)
Xt thumb shifters £30
Avid brake levers (sold)
Frame with genuine sticker kit. £100
Only two faults is a scratch on down tube under the frame not visible until flipped over and bottle mount needs a new rivet its out needs replacing.
Genuine stickers and powder finish cost me £130 alone

Chris king devolution headset in black 1 1/4 to 1 1/8 £70

46cf8e64.jpg

00e671c6.jpg

ca9bfeb8.jpg

d415e35c.jpg

Don't think I will ever sell it, it will just keep evolving, it now has Serious Fred tubeless tyres and Wellgo Titanium pedals... are yours titanium?

I know you dont want to but the figure you are looking at to sell doesn't come close to the some of parts. You could easily make £750 by breaking it, wheels alone could sell for £150 to £200, I reckon those forks would get a similar amount on ebay...
I bought all the parts for mine on ebay, I missed out on loads just because the bidding went through the roof on many items.

Shame to break it though!

C :?

it would defo be a shame to break it,if only my wife hadnt given birth to our 3 kids i would have a house full of bikes instead of kids.
if you did break i would be really interested in your wheels,but it would be a shame to do it.
good luck buddy.

Ive got three kids too... hence the motorbike Avatar... it was a great way to escape kids for an afternoon but now they're getting older id rather have a laugh and ride with them rather than on my own... so I got back into MTB's
Just need to get into shape as I cant keep up!!

Back