Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Never again.Very sorry Nelly.Thats all.

Attachments

• parcel2go uselessuselessarseholes.jpg
    parcel2go uselessuselessarseholes.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 448
i only used them as they accept paypal,your honour....lost a nice frame and bits that were winging their way to Scotland,maybe they dropped them in the Irish sea,I dunno.Live customer 'help' consists of them emailing the courier involved,not following up on my behalf and as for trying to get compensation we will wait and see.I am persistent though.

*MC is a very intelligent and versatile man,and would beat me in a fight,I was using his fine character '**nk Spencer' to symbolize my disdain for a popular 'courier' 'service'.

they are saying it is lost, rather than not yet located?

How long will you need to wait before claiming?

I worked for White Arrow for a while in the Highlands, and I saw how many of the packages were left 'in barn', 'at pier', etc., it really is not a wonder so many go missing!

On balance I've sent well over 100 items via parcel2go with just one issue which turned out to be the delivery driver.

...they are saying its lost,I've a claim in already....maybe this is my 1 in a hundred but bah humbug anyhoo....is it cos i is irish,innit?

Could be because the driver is Scottish.

I recently had something coming and sat waiting for it, then when I called the office they said it had been 'carded' because no one was there to receive it.

I pointed out I would have seen the van had it been anywhere near, being half way up a hill on a dead end road.

Basically the driver was lying.

Back