Project Bontrager :: Finished..

gradeAfailure":20npbi3a said:
How tall are you?! looking good though... :cool:

Haha yeah, not that tall.. Have put the post in without a measure as yet.. Need to get pedals chain etc. before I start sorting riding position..

Cheers John & stu, can't wait to get it finished.. Bringing it to the UK in March for storage until I return permanently later in the year.. It will be united with Jez's Disk Drive I just purchased :D

kingroon":vkxis0k1 said:
Lovely day in Sydney yesterday [23C!] and Summer was definately in the air.. Anyways, thought I'd roll the Bont out for a nice SunSet Photo Shoot :cool:

Chekkit..

Need to sort a stem out tho.. At the moment a ZeroDegree Ringle is a bit low and feels a bit Djamolidine Abdoujaparov.. I think I need a TenDegree rise.. What did the Race come with as OEM?

Depending on the age probably a Salsa Pro Moto or a steel Bontrager jobbie :D

stu said:
..probably a Salsa Pro Moto..

..and as if by magic, I find one on the 'Bay.. Perfecto.. Int. Shipping too.. Rock on.. :LOL:

Attachments

• 31_1.JPG
    31_1.JPG
    9.9 KB · Views: 3,004
Did someone stretch your legs dude, or is that just a silly amount of seatpost you have there! :LOL:

Bike's looking awsome...looking forward to the full build....disc drive...yummy!

Rich

Hahaha hey Rich mate, I need to Fosbury Flop to get on the damn thing..

Disc drive will have to wait until I get back to the UK in March as it's being delivered to my Mum's.. But the Bont's going back then too so the two shall be united..

Titanium XTR 11-30 8 speed block turned up this morning from Chain Reaction Cycles :D

How's the Pace going mate, any photos?

Pacey is coming along, just having a set of Avid arch rivals fitted and a new B/B, but am starting to think a new paint job is in order to give her a breath of life....was thinking pink...is that too girlie?

Pink? :shock:

Might be alright I suppose..? I always liked Steve Worland's black one..

Attachments

• TiDeluxeSingleSpeedlarge.jpg
    TiDeluxeSingleSpeedlarge.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 2,933
  • rc2002.jpg
    rc2002.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 2,932
Back