'97 Klein Adroit

samxmas888

Dirt Disciple
Here's my current baby as I bought her last year...

main.php

main.php

I'll be uploading pics with the SRAM XO Carbon Shifters/Mavic CrossMax SLs soon once I've had a cleanup ;)[/img]

nice

another nice klein !! nice paint , smooth lines, i like the wheels but i couldnt help thinking id break them every time i rode over a small bump.

samxmas888":2b68cdxf said:
Cheers for the appreciation peeps..

Its for sale now on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Klein-Adroit-fram ... dZViewItem

Maybe it's just me and my cynical old mind but you've publicised your Klein in the last few days in a variety of overt and covert ways and then quelle suprise, you're now pointing us to your ebay ad. :roll:

Congratulations though; as this would normally have been stomped on by now...maybe you can get it in the "Weight Weenies" forum as well to ensure complete coverage.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
samxmas888":3uekzryd said:

Its for sale now on eBay

there's no carbon on that frame and certainly not on the fork either. and the rear drop outs are not horizontal and not drilled. that's copied from the description of the old MC1 adroits. rear brake cable housing is too short now ;)

carsten

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Crell":6jq8gj9b said:
samxmas888":6jq8gj9b said:

Its for sale now on eBay

Maybe it's just me and my cynical old mind but you've publicised your Klein in the last few days in a variety of overt and covert ways and then quelle suprise, you're now pointing us to your ebay ad. :roll:

Congratulations though; as this would normally have been stomped on by now...maybe you can get it in the "Weight Weenies" forum as well to ensure complete coverage.

Basically I'd been riding it for a year and fancied a change of bike, so I did some googling and arrived at retrobike, which I thought would be a good forum for finding out what the frame might fetch before I did a swapout. Hence why I joined, put the bike up in various forum threads etc.

Your cynicism proved to be correct, but what's so bad about doing that?

Carsten":ifomrayq said:
samxmas888":ifomrayq said:

Its for sale now on eBay

there's no carbon on that frame and certainly not on the fork either. and the rear drop outs are not horizontal and not drilled. that's copied from the description of the old MC1 adroits. rear brake cable housing is too short now ;)

carsten

Ah, OK cheers Carsten.

I'll make the necessary revisions in a mo... :)

samxmas888":250txmdq said:
Crell":250txmdq said:
samxmas888":250txmdq said:

Its for sale now on eBay

Thanks for your honesty. I'ts a simple matter of cross-posting. By all means ask what your Bike is worth.
By all means put it in the for sale section with a price / ebay watch, but please recognise where it begins to look like spam.

Anyway, i'm sure it'll shift...but we know it's for sale now ;)

Basically I'd been riding it for a year and fancied a change of bike, so I did some googling and arrived at retrobike, which I thought would be a good forum for finding out what the frame might fetch before I did a swapout. Hence why I joined, put the bike up in various forum threads etc.

Your cynicism proved to be correct, but what's so bad about doing that?

Back