XTR M960 middle ring

I have two of these in Shimano XTR M960 22 tooth flavour. They're both used but work perfectly with a new a chain.

Looking for £9 posted for one or £15 for two.

Also I have a Middleburn 22 tooth granny in bronze £9 posted.

Finaly I have:1] Brand new never fitted Shimano 44t cost me £90+, bargain at £25 posted.

2] Used Shimano 44t, works with new a chain.

3] VERY used Shimano 44t, I can't believe this still works and shifts OK. :eek: Would make a very light bash ring. Karma with any of the above.

Discounts for multiple orders, PP only.

shedobits":3bkr0jz0 said:
I have two of these in Shimano XTR M960 22 tooth flavour. They're both used but work perfectly with a new a chain.

Looking for £9 posted for one or £15 for two.

Also I have a Middleburn 22 tooth granny in bronze £9 posted.

Finaly I have:1] Brand new never fitted Shimano 44t cost me £90+, bargain at £25 posted.

2] Used Shimano 44t, works with new a chain.

3] VERY used Shimano 44t, I can't believe this still works and shifts OK. :eek: Would make a very light bash ring. Karma with any of the above.

Discounts for multiple orders, PP only.

Thanks for the offer buddy but unless I've misread your reply, I think you may have misread my post. I'm looking for a middle ring and you seem to have outer and inner rings only. Please correct me though if I have misunderstood.

What am I like, I've been able to count since I was four too. :oops:

I should have written that I have two Shimano 32 tooth XTR middle rings plus the others for sale.

Sorry for the senior moment. :)

Forgot all about this over Christmas. It was left that Shedobits was going to send me some pic's. I'll let you know if I decide not to take them. Any updates on those photos buddy?

Back